Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We really loved LOST.

My husband and I both started watching LOST when it began....but we didn't know each other, and wouldn't know each other for several years. When we did meet, and discovered our mutual love for LOST (as well as Alias!), it felt rather magical. :) We married and happily watched the last season of LOST together, but we had booked our honeymoon during the LOST finale!! Oh no!

We had a back-up to DVR it in case we missed it, but luckily our Dominican Republic hotel had American cable, so we were able to see it on time. Crisis averted. We were both so super-psyched for the LOST finale that, all during that day, we talked about our favorite scenes, characters, memories. We also decided to go a bit crazy and use the video function on our cameras in order to make some tribute LOST videos.

[Note: My husband is going to edit these (and others) to make more proper videos, but I couldn't resist showing the raw footage. Ok, I resisted for a few months...but I just looked back on them, and they're too funny for words.]

I hope you enjoy them, and that you appreciate how truly LOST-crazy we are for devoting some of our honeymoon to these videos. We had a blast making them!

First, here is one of the first scenes between Kate and Jack, as Kate sews up a cut on Jack's back.


Second, Charlotte has been reacting badly to the time-travel and frequent flashing. Her brain isn't holding up too well and (voice-over) Faraday is concerned.



Last (for these purposes), the Man-in-Black and Jacob meet on a beach for one of the most illuminating LOST moments ever. Gosh, I love the Man-in-Black!



(Final Note: No real blood was used in the making of these videos. It's Fruit-by-the-Foot!) I hope you laughed at least a few times...we know that we aren't actors (though Adam is better than me, I think!).

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha!!! you two are crazy.

    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, oh my. I just laughed a lot! I especially loved Adam's coaching in the last one. Yall are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are nuts! Hilarious nuts! These videos totally cracked me up! :)

    ReplyDelete