Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my husband, Adam!

He's the most amazing daddy to Latham. He gets up in the middle of the night to rock him back to sleep or give him bottles if I'm too tired to breastfeed; he changes Latham like a pro and goes to all the doctor's appointments (and went with me to all my pregnancy appointments too!). He strolls Latham around and carries him in the Baby Bjorne. He can't wait to get home for lunch and at the end of the day to spend time with Latham and me. He's so proud to be a dad, and I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful helpmate and husband. I can't even say all the reasons that he's the best; words don't do justice to his amazing actions. Here's to the best daddy in the world!!






Adam was a good daddy before Latham too...to Oliver! He is astoundingly patient with him and loves him so much!

Adam is really the whole package--loving husband, doting father, caring, intelligent, handsome, optimistic, and so much more. I can't be too jealous of Latham, though, because I have the most wonderful dad too!



Happy Father's Day to all dads out there! I'm so happy to have Adam as my baby's daddy. :) As a father's day gift, Latham asked Grandma (my mom) to make him some onesies (6-9 month size, so he can grow into them). You see, Latham realized that he mainly had mommy-related onesies and not too many daddy-related onesies. So, now he has some! Enjoy Latham's fashion show!




My mom did a wonderful job with the onesies, and I did a pretty good job (I hope) with coming up with what to put on the onesies. TEAM DADDY, Daddy's Favorite Outlier (a shout-out to Malcolm Gladwell), and Son of Adam...I hope Adam loves his father's day gift!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope Adam had a great Father's Day! I love the "Son of Adam" onesie!!

    ReplyDelete