Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Third anniversary

A lot can occur in three years. Witness:

Three years ago, I felt like the most gorgeous being on earth. Lots of smiles and love all around. People were taking hundreds of photos of ME! (I admit to loving pictures of myself...it's a flaw, but a flaw that I embrace.)










Two years ago, Adam and I had a lovely dinner out earlier and, on the day of, ate a homecooked meal at home and watched tv. It was relaxing and romantic.




One year ago, I was as big as a house and we were busy setting up our new house. We still found time to throw together a meal and get an ice cream cake from Cold Stone Creamery!




This year, who knows what we'll do. It all depends on whether Latham will actually let us have an anniversary celebration. But it is simply wonderful to have little Latham in our lives, showing the product (literally) of our love. He woke us up early so that he could wish us a happy anniversary!  :)





I love my husband so much. He puts up with A LOT, and he's always cheerful, hardworking, optimistic, forgiving, intelligent, and kind. He's absolutely the best daddy and partner. I'm stunned almost every day that he chose me. But I do bring a bit to the table (and not just pictures of myself...). I can't wait to have three x three-cubed x three-thrice-cubed more anniversaries with you, sweetie!   :)

PS--I like how the pictures devolve from super dressed up (wedding) to looking fancy (1st anniversary) to trying to look nice in maternity clothes (2nd anniversary) to we've-given-up-completely-and-are-in-our-jammies (current). It's honest.

5 comments:

  1. aww, sweet! I love the progression of photos too ;) Happy Anniversary again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is that in every single one of those pictures you look the happiest I've ever seen you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I now KNOW who the most gorgeous being on earth is: Latham! :)

    ReplyDelete