Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A very happy TWO years!

Happy birthday to my Mr. Latham!

He was 8 lbs, 2.9 oz and 19.5 inches on April 8, 2012. It was Easter!





Then, on April 8, 2011, he was ONE whole year old! He weighed 22 lbs and 4 oz and was 31.25 inches. He was slowly working his way to walking (would walk fully on Shakespeare's birthday!), and he was my charming love. His hair was the best of the best!




NOW, in 2014, he's SO BIG!! What a little man. Walking, running, hopping, climbing, talking, singing, jumping, throwing, kissing, hugging, laughing, screaming, crying, smiling....he does it all. He's my perfect man! I love him so much it hurts. I'll have the stats (and, likely, more pictures) after our appointment on Friday, but I know that he's growing well and he's the most perfect being out there. No mommy-hyperbolism here!



I LOVE YOU, LATHAM PATRICK COPELAND!!
(written in pink...his current favorite color!)

Postscript:
The stats are in!

Latham was supposed to have his 2-year appointment the week of his birthday, but the doctor was sick and 4/23/14 was the backup date. I hated to do Latham's appointment on Shakespeare's birthday, but that's life.

Daddy met us at the doctor's office and our Latham was a (mostly) patient patient. (See what I did there?)

He measured 36 inches tall! 3 feet tall!!
He's 31 lbs, 4 oz and his head is 19 inches.

2 comments:

  1. Gran loves you too, big two-year-old! Congrats to Mommy and Daddy for doing great in their first two years on the job!

    ReplyDelete