Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Love Times Thrice

My wonderful man is three years young! Sometimes it feels like he's always been in my life (especially when I'm sleep-deprived and anxious). He's grown so much this year, it seems.

His communication is off-the-charts fantastic; he just talks and talks and questions and vocalizes his observations and talks. He has opinions and preferences, and he's not afraid to make them known. He's crazy about sports and so good at hitting, kicking, bouncing balls. He's my southpaw. He knows his letters (he loves "his letter"...i.e. L), the days of the week, months of the year, numbers, characters (from Daniel Tiger to the Octonauts to Dusty to Buzz Lightyear). He LOVES to clean and get up early in the morning, so Adam and I know that he's not just following our lead!

He's inquisitive and so smart and funny. I know that every mom says that about their child, but, hey, my boy is amazingly smart and handsome and I feel lucky every day. I also feel tired and overwraught almost every day, but I try my best to see the sparkly side of Latham rather than the frustrating side.

Here are a few pictures of his year.















He's going to be a great big brother, but he'll always be mommy's boy.

1 comment: