Thursday, December 2, 2010

A-C-O Photoshoot!

Laura Copeland does fantastic work, but Adam and Oliver are pretty charming models, if I do say so myself. :) These pictures were taken in Adam's parents' backyard--lovely fall leaves all around!

Also, Oliver doesn't really smile in pictures. He's more noble than that, I suppose. However, I do like to think that he's enjoying himself...you just can't see it as easily. What a frustratingly wonderful little man!

smiling amidst leaves

Oliver stoically standing

I'm pretending to ride Oliver

Up-close shot of the cutest little man ever!!!

Cute family

I like myself in the sunshine here, even though Adam looks like he's about to sneeze





a little sugar from my honey

Oliver licking his lips while we kiss him--i love this picture!!





Oliver has scampered ahead...but I really like how my jeans look! :)





I like the three of us strolling through the woods.

a little Daddy-Oliver playtime!

uh-oh, Daddy's rushing Oliver and me!

I love it when my men fight over me! ;)

I'm so happy that we have some quality family photos...I grew out my hair just to get some "I have long hair, a husband, and a dog" pictures. Though I curled it in the pics, usually it's just straight and long. What do you think? Should I cut it or keep growing it?? Or only wear it curled?

In the next few days, I'll put up Copeland clan pictures (also taken by Laura, but featuring Adam's parents, all his siblings and siblings-in-law). I guarantee that you'll laugh at the "restless, angry in-law" picture. What can I say? Craig, Laura, and I are hilarious! :)

Hope you enjoyed these A-C-O pictures!

3 comments:

  1. These are great pictures!! And I like the long hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I love that one of you in the sun, very Anthropologie-type magazine picture. Love the hair long and curly, though I know that probably adds quite a bit of time to your getting ready in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls! I think I WILL keep the long hair for a bit, but maybe I'll try to curl it more. Usually, I just take the easy route and wear it straight, but I've been feeling like I should make more of an effort. We'll see how long that lasts! :)

    Thanks for the sweet compliments, too!

    ReplyDelete