Thursday, December 16, 2010

Much-delayed CHRISTMAS post!

Wow. It has been a hectic semester! And, as of 11:16 a.m. this morning, I am officially DONE with said semester! To celebrate, here are some of the Christmas decorations we've put up in our townhouse. I'm so excited to finally have the time (and energy) to enjoy the holiday break!!! Yee-haw!

Outside lights! Yay for colorful lights and snow!!


Our Christmas tree!


A few extra Christmas lights on our topiary trees.
I ADORE Christmas lights!! (in case you couldn't tell!)


And some family pictures with Oliver!




Stockings, hung with care by the...uh, wine butler! Yeah, that's indicative of us, I suppose! See the A and C for Adam and Cathy, of course. There weren't any O's (the horror, the horror!)so Oliver got a snowflake emblem.

I might post some pictures of ornaments, etc later on...but I'm going to go enjoy my break now! :) Also, facebook message me or contact me if you think I don't have your address and want one of our fabulous Christmas cards! PLEASE contact me because I LOVE sending out Christmas cards!!

3 comments:

  1. Love all the Christmas decorations! And very cute stockings, ours are all mismatched but I am thinking we need new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing up all your grading!
    The townhouse looks super...love all the lights and the stockings. And what a nice touch the snow adds. Oh, and I think I even caught a glimpse of a wedding cross stitching in the background, didn't I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments, Abby! I had a stocking, but Oliver's had gotten torn and Adam didn't have one--so we went to Walmart and got some cute, cheap ones. :) Then we found little pins with initals at Target. Perfect...and frugal!

    And thanks for the congrats, Teddy. I'm SO happy to be done! And of course it's your cross-stitching on the wall; it looks great, doesn't it? Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete