Sunday, February 27, 2011

Copelands visit Copelands

For Adam's birthday weekend,his parents visited us in Harrisonburg. We had a WONDERFUL visit--chatting, eating delicious meals, exploring Harrisonburg, seeing The King's Speech and just enjoying time together!

On Saturday, we went to the Arboretum on quite the blustery day. Here's a windblown shot of my husband's delightful parents.

It was a fun visit, and I know how lucky I am to have such caring, cheerful in-laws. Although it was a short visit, we felt blessed that they made the trek and got to be guests in our house.

Even Oliver got in this group shot


The favorite son?? j/k Anna, Luke, & Bethany!

Happy birthday to Adam! Thank goodness (for me!) that your parents decided to have you. :)

1 comment:

  1. We had a GREAT time! But remind me to wear a hat the next time I'm out in wind like that. :)
    And, yea! Our movie won last night!

    ReplyDelete