Wednesday, July 7, 2010

If this be magic, let it be an art!

The Magic Eraser is A-MAZ-ING!

I picked it up spur-of-the-moment, hoping it could help us clean off some tough spots on the walls of the old apartment. I had tried to scrub said spots on previous cleaning days, so I walked up to the wall, Magic Eraser in hand, and I expected little to nothing. I received MAGIC! It erased everything! And it barely took any effort on my part!

Okay, I cannot believe that this post is about a cleaning product. I feel like such an old married lady. I hate cleaning, yet I post about cleaning products! I'm such a condundrum! (Or, maybe I'll just post about products that will make cleaning much easier....in that case, I should post about Adam more. He's such a good cleaning product! Bazinga!)

In more Cathy-ish news, I was hired today as an adjunct at Blue Ridge Community College. As of now, I'll teach one session of Composition in the Fall of 2010, but I'm hopeful that I may be able to pick up more sessions soon! Everyone at BRCC seemed really lovely and quite devoted to teaching, so that's brillant news!

3 comments:

  1. yay! congratulations on the hire. so glad you'll have the opportunity to do something you love and are so good at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new job! And the Magic Eraser is the best invention ever!! I love them and they remove all the fingerprints and mystery marks on the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Magic Erasers. And many congratulations on the new job! I'm sure it will be wonderful to get back to teaching.

    ReplyDelete