Sunday, March 20, 2011

One Sweet Year!



On March 20, 2010, I married the sweetest, most handsome, most faithful, and perfect-for-me guy in the world, Adam Latham Copeland. I loved our wedding. I liked how I looked, I loved how Adam looked, everyone was smiling at us and wishing us happiness, blue skies and warm weather in March, and people were taking millions of pictures of me! How fabulous is that!!

Here are some images of the day. Rothwell Photography captured all the lovely happiness I felt!
















Adam had his brother take little video shots through the day with a FlipCamera. I had been wanting to put up a few for quite some time, so I figured this was as good a time as any. If you like these, let me know and I'll put up more!

Adam and I dancing our first dance! (Unfortunately, the youtube link won't let the audio through...so, just fyi, we danced to Michael Buble...sorry that YouTube is a big loser.)


And a general look at the back of Cross Keys Vineyards main building and the back lawn with some Shenandoah mountains too...you can see what a gorgeous day it was (sunny, 70s, blue skies--all in March in Virginia). :)


Happy anniversary, Adam! And thanks to all our friends and family who helped make our wedding day and our first year of marriage special.

3 comments:

  1. Hey lady, would love to watch some of your videos but when I click play it says "This video is private" on both :(

    ~Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Vanessa! The problem should be corrected...except that LoserYouTube won't let the Michael Buble audio in on our dance (first one), so you just have to watch us sway. The second one is all good now. Maybe I'll just have to replace the dance with something else.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! You and Adam are both very lucky to have found each other!!

    ReplyDelete