Thursday, May 12, 2011

San Antonio Trip: Day Seven

So, this title is a bit of a lie. Our original spring break trip was just going to include San Antonio. However, due to the birth of my lovely niece in January, Adam and I decided to extend the trip and take a quick jaunt to Indianapolis instead of heading straight home. So, this is the tail-end of our trip and, to keep things organized and clear (for me), I just decided to title it accordingly. :)

I have the cutest nephew. That's right.


So, we flew from San Antonio into Indianapolis and spent the night and the next day with my sister (Annette), brother-in-law (Chris), 5-year-old nephew (Ethan), and 2-month old niece (Eva). It was so great to see them! Being an aunt is the best job in the world and I wish I lived closer to my favorite niece and nephew.

We went to Joe's Crabshack for dinner because Ethan and Annette both love crab legs. I think they're pretty delicious too! :)

Ethan, ready to feast on crab legs.

Dessert-time at Joe's Crabshack. This was a messy dessert, but delicious!


Also, during the day we spent with them, we went bowling. I forgot my camera, but it was Ethan's first time bowling so it was a lot of fun. Things started really getting crazy in the second game when we taught Ethan backwards bowling. :) Other than that, we just relaxed around the house and got in a lot of holding time with Eva.

Uncle Adam taking care of the kids. Ethan always poses for the camera!

Too cute! Whose hair is messier?

Me, with Eva (proud papa in background glad to have a minute's rest)

My sister with the freshly washed Eva (they just re-did the kitchen...it looks fantastic!)


Took a few final pictures before we left. I get to see them this weekend for Eva's christening! Yay!

A happy aunt with Ethan and Eva

Aunt Cathy, Uncle Adam, Ethan, and Eva!

No comments:

Post a Comment