Monday, March 30, 2020

Captain’s Log, Day Eleven

My day started innocuously enough—conversing with other captains, solving puzzles, sailing proudly over calm seas.
Before our noontime fare, the natives and I went on what I’ve heard some tribes describe as a Walk-About. A jolly time was had and we were even gifted some flower bulbs. The natives rejoiced in relocating a Lumbricus terrarium to our forward terrestrial locale.
After the noontime fare was supped, I had many more meetings with captains. There was much to plan and share but some news was rather more disheartening.
In a fit of semi-despair, I chose physical exertion. I scrubbed the deck while the natives frolicked in the waterfall (and subsequent mud) below. When I concluded my labors, both natives required immersive baths. Capt A was instrumental in corralling the muddy scamps.
Your captains fed to and read with the natives. We may even have embarked on a journey to determine whether lycanthropy can survive take tales (spoiler: it can when Capt C is at the helm!).
After the natives deigned to drift off in their hammocks, your captains enjoyed a repast from Magnolia’s Tacos, delivered by an efficient rowboater.

No comments:

Post a Comment